15ml Gamma Sterile Graduation Centrifuge Tubes
Features ● Biologix microfuge tube is made of high quality medical grade polypropylene ● Transparent tube walls permit easy viewing of contents ● Beveled lip for convenient one-handed operation ● Writing area and attached flat cap for labeling
Biologix is specialized in the research, design, manufacture, and sales of high quality scientific and biomedical supplies and biobanking products. Throughout its long company history, Biologix has been among the top manufacturers in the world, and strives to promote the growth of life science.
The General Laboratory Supplies section includes many consumables commonly used in basic laboratory and medical procedures. From centrifuge tubes and test tubes to disposable gloves and microscope slides, many of these general laboratory supplies may have applications in multiple life science fields.
● Tubes: made of strong, highly transparent medical grade polypropylene
● Flat top caps: made of medical grade polyethylene
● 15ml conical tubes available;
● large white writing area for easy marking
● Double threaded design reduces cross-threading; caps are easily opened and closed
● Flat Top cap can be written on
● Gamma radiation sterilized, non-pyrogenic
● Available in racked package (sterile)Specifications
● 15ml tubes can withstand centrifugation of 8,400RCF
● Sealing test: complies with the International Air Transport Association (IATA) Safety Standards
Biologix class 100,000 cleanroom is in compliance with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards to ensure the high purity production. And for each lot, quality testing records are recorded and signed off by qualified personnel for product release.
Biologix Group Limited
Add:No. 2766 YingXiu Road, Jinan, Shandong, China