AbsorbMax Sealing Films
AbsorbMax sealing films are 203 μm thick black vinyl films with 37 μm acrylic adhesive for use with 96-well, 384-well, and 1536-well black microplates.
● 203 μm thick black vinyl films
● 37 μm acrylic adhesive
● Dimensions: 76.2 by 114.3 mm.
● Recommended temperature range: -40 °C to +80 °C.
● Use with 96-well, 384-well, and 1536-well black microplates
● Black light-absorbing sealing films for use with black microplates
● May be applied to top or bottom of plate
● Protect light-sensitive samples during storage
●Reduce stray light and crosstalk in fluorescence assays
AbsorbMax Black Sealing Films, Non-Sterile
BIOLOGIX, one of the largest credible manufacturers and suppliers of various high quality, low price scientific and biomedical supplies, now brings you the quality absorbmax sealing films from its professional factory. Our products, such as absorbmax sealing films are made under strict quality control and management system. You can rest assured to buy.