BrightMax Sealing Films
BrightMax sealing films are 203 μm thick white vinyl films with 37 μm acrylic adhesive for use with white microplates. The sealing films may be applied to either the top or bottom of the plate.
● 203 μm thick white vinyl films
● 37 μm acrylic adhesive
● Dimensions are 76.2 by 116.0 mm
● Recommended temperature range: -40 °C to +80 °C
● Used as a backing matrix for microscopy of punchout samples from filter plates, for example in ELISPOT assays.
● White light-reflecting sealing films for use with white microplates
● May be applied to top or bottom of plate
● Maximize intensity and signal-to-noise ratios in luminescence assays
BrightMax White Sealing Films, Non-Sterile